13 articles in category
- Satire: Commonwealth Games Bulletin
The day ended with Gauri the Cow, India’s answer to Paul the Octopus predicting that India will top the medals tally in these games.
- Phir Dil Do Hockey Ko - The World Hockey Cup 2010
I congratulate the team for achieving this feat and I will definitely say – Maine Dil diya Hockey ko.
- Why is Billion Strong India a Laggard in Sports?
If Indian sportsmen still manage to win so many accolades, it is not because of the system, it is despite the system
- Indian Hockey Federation Suspended by Indian Olympic Association - Games We Play
No nation in the world plays as many sports disciplines as we do with official blessings.
- Movie Review: Chak De! India - About Patriotism, Not Sports
Take a team filled with characters, warts and all, make them the underdogs, you get a killer movie in the sports genre.
- Chak De India - Bringing Hockey To The Forefront
Thanks to Shahrukh, people are queuing up to watch the game on the big screen.
- Is The Cricket Boom Over?
It is about time we held our head up high in other sports
- Yeterday's Idol - Today's Fantasy
As a child we pick out an idol for any number of reasons, but mainly for the purpose of allowing us to create a fantasy
- The Obligatory Commonwealth Games Post
Do we need the Commonwealth (Games)?
- The Winter Olympics: Send The Pros Home
I'd rather see a bunch of amateurs try their best and lose, than so – called professionals achieve the same results and steal the spotlight.
If you care for sports, or hate the very idea of physical exercise, express yourself in this open comments space