Culture: Pets - Dogs
17 articles in category
- Nawwab and I: One Leg, Two Legs
We are not selfish, we are not psychos. we are not corrupt, do not hoard and are not hung up on manufactured gods
- Nawwab and I: Thanksgiving 2009
t: How do you deal with these blood thirsty Talibans? N: Listen to them. Treat them as jilted lovers.
- Animal Husbandry, a la My Wife
When she makes some strange noise, the dogs would follow her wagging their tails, like the rodents followed the fabled Piper.
- Nawwab and I: Going Green or Black and Red
t: Tell me N why are politicians called lotas?
- Nawwab and I: Tu Jo Nahin Hay
Dogs do not smile, laugh or smirk
- Nawwab and I: Pamela Constable's Ahu
Dogs (and the poor) in Pakistan are for ever on the look out for a curse, stone or stick hurled at them.
- Nawwab and I: Restless and Talking of Michelangelo
Restlessness camouflaging inactivity is crime against Peace.
- The Obsession with Cleanliness
Are we, in the developed world, moving towards a state of unnecessary cleanliness?
- Nawwab and I: Follow Ms. Garmin
Listen to the music, radio, stay focused on the traffic, talk, think, drink tea, and follow Ms Garmin.
- Nawwab and I: Take me to Lucy's
N: You men would never understand. A dog has to satisfy a bitch in heat.
- Movie Review: Bolt - Animals Are People Too
The story had a chance to go the "Babe in the city" way with a smirking look at the mistakes of the uninitiated in the
- Poetry: Bozo, My Dog
He's a fitness freak, does active yog
- Fiction: Dismal Reveries
Suddenly she stopped, to shake off all the unpleasant emotions that had taken over her for a moment
- Aamir Khan Blogs Shahrukh
An Indian blog that gets about 1288 comments belongs to a fellow called Aamir Khan
- A Blind Pomeranian
Despite her handicap Roshi gives her owners little trouble.
- Photo Essay: Puppies and Mummies in Lucknow, India
whether human or canine, mums and kids are the same.
- Man Marries a Dog
Man Maries Dog - It is more of a union of two lives to take care of each other.