528 articles in category
Page 2 of 18, Go to page: [Previous] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 [Next]
- Fiction: I Am Jill's Spare Tyre
The long journey from nursery to rhymes was fraught with heartless atrocities inflicted on those that built the heart in the first place.
- Lady and the IPL Game
I don't know any woman who likes cricket just for the sport of it.
- Fear and Lust
- Twitter Fiction: Twocial Etiquette
“Social boo-boo, telling someone you don’t follow them on Twitter.”
- Cricket and Beer
Our hopes had already been dashed when I walked in to bat yesterday.
- Nawwab and I: Turning to a Lamb
Second attempt by handlers and enablers to save their client's reputation
- Twitter Fiction: Equal Sins
“The instant generation….Instant food, instant love.”
- Fiction: The Winning Point
Vineet was an ordinary young man with one remarkable talent that came to fore only in his late teens in college. It all started with
- Fiction: Tryst With A God
"Now do you mind telling me what are you doing here before I ask my dog to fetch me your wings?"
- Fiction: Rockstar
I’ve just discovered a kink in my sexual make-up.
- Eclipsing the Eclipse
Solar and Lunar eclipses are usual occurrences and so also the controversies surrounding it.
- Grooming Starts in a Barber's Shop
My son was mentored to own up his hair-cut, from as young as 10 years of age.
- Nawwab and I: Invisible Chastity Belts
And with good marketing campaign you can sell it to both men and women.
- Indian Police - Protectors or Perpetrators?
Life in India. Who is accountable?
- Tiger Drinks Gatorade for Accenture
Isn't it the easiest thing on earth to have a chance to point fingers at someone?
- Nawwab and I: Inconsequential
t: Full freezer and empty bowls. N: The eternal tussle between the haves and the have-nots
- And We Roll Into The Fourth week!
Description of life on board, as the fourth week begins
- Facebook Messages That Annoy Me
Our Facebook home pages are forever filled with messages from our buddies. Here is a list of messages we could do without.
- Joy, Killjoy of Thesis, Antithesis: Waterless Urinals & Water Crisis
I think everything in this world happens first as a farce, then as a tragedy.
- Satire: The MNS - Mentally N-ill Sena
We don't care what happens to non-Marathis assaulted in Australia, but while in Maharashtra's capital,you better be talking in Marathi.
- poetry: song of rapture
tomorrow is another day and / i promise to be myself
- Twitter and Relationships
All about relationships in twitter...
- Nawwab and I: Thanksgiving 2009
t: How do you deal with these blood thirsty Talibans? N: Listen to them. Treat them as jilted lovers.
- Animal Husbandry, a la My Wife
When she makes some strange noise, the dogs would follow her wagging their tails, like the rodents followed the fabled Piper.
- Mall Hunting
Retail therapy, obviously doesn't last for long. For there is always something better to be looked at and desired.
- Phone, A Friend?
Nature's way of telling the doubters to suck it.
- Chances, Choices, and Chemistry
The secret code I use to refer to the process of meeting an eligible bachelor is 'A tray session'
- Satire: Super-califragilisticexpiali-stitious
The members of the association of Progressive Indian Women (Bharatiya Unnatisheel Mahilayen a.k.a BUM) were livid with rage.
- Nawwab and I: Tu Jo Nahin Hay
Dogs do not smile, laugh or smirk
- Ekadantaya Dheemahi
This is Baba Bangali bringing you yet another spicy interview with my drinking buddy and fellow food lover Gunny Bops.
- Satire: Kasab Ka Samna
"You can keep your bovine beauties and pachydermal princesses to yourself. Allah will give me 72 virgins when I embark on my final journey."
- Nawwab and I: Dot & Buddy
You drive on the highways frequently. That does not make you an expert highway engineer.
- Alpha Tau Kappa Tau: Fraternities and Sororities in India
The largest fraternity/ sorority in India with millions of past and present brothers and sisters
- Traveling Pains
It is commonsensical that traveling involves the two P's - pleasure and pain.
- Nawwab and I: Have You Adopted a Terrorist Lately?
You will learn what led to Kasab's confession
- You Know You Are Happily Married When.....
You hold yourself back from watching a show or movie so that you can watch it with your spouse
- Fiction: He Who Laughs Last Is The Dumbest Bloke On the Block
Mehmood was a bitter young man. The bitterness had grown to a point where he would hate everything he could relate to.
- Nawwab and I: Restless and Talking of Michelangelo
Restlessness camouflaging inactivity is crime against Peace.
- The Most Good-Looking Man in the World & E-mail Forwards
My eyes saw, but they did not believe. but, as the Oracle says "Believe". Why take my word for it?
- Fiction: Twitter Rendezvous With @GanjuGanesh
GanjuGanesh: @DeeptiLamba That is nice. U two tweet together and my parents meditate together.
- Fiction: The World of Vasadeferentia: Six Shorts in Real Time
Six short shorts in real time from all over.
- Nawwab and I: Knowledge Has Its Limitations, Faith Doesn't
t: Alright last question. What is MJ doing right now? N: Watching reruns.
- Nawwab and I: Intercourse, Pa.
With towns named Bird in Hand, Paradise, and Intercourse, Lancaster County in Pennsylvania has added attraction for tourism.
- Nawwab and I: Follow Ms. Garmin
Listen to the music, radio, stay focused on the traffic, talk, think, drink tea, and follow Ms Garmin.
- Nawwab and I: Take me to Lucy's
N: You men would never understand. A dog has to satisfy a bitch in heat.
- On the Task of Writing Meaningful Words
Out of all the creative forms, it's writing that asks for the most meager of capital investments:
Three minutes left for the class to start and the son gets antsy.
This is a humorous script in dialogues between a boy and a girl in a park. He is a narcissist and a stalker too.
- Poetry: Why the Elephant Was Not Chosen the King
I repeat owl's words, as I loudly sing / The raga of how or why elephant was not chosen the king.
- Comic: Zen And The Art Of Ice-cream Cones