528 articles in category
Page 1 of 18, Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 [Next]
- Gone Are The Days Of Innocence!
It is about time you kids mold yourself and stop torturing innocent souls like us.
- Gifts Men Should Not Give Women
I'm not urging men not to splurge on their women. Just don't spend your money buying "things."
- Where Are The Feel Good Female Magazines?
We crave good political commentary or maybe we just want to see Rahul Gandhi or Omar Abdullah centerfolds wearing nothing more than their legendary pouts.
- Delhi Belly For Beginners
Last night I dreamt that Delhi got a new bookstore in Mahipalpur!
- The Best Prime Minister of India
When Narasimha Rao got to the stage, the damage had already been done.
- Hindi Films: License To Kill
Hindi movies are as painful as a two-hour-45minutes long yawn.
- Satire: Commonwealth Games Bulletin
The day ended with Gauri the Cow, India’s answer to Paul the Octopus predicting that India will top the medals tally in these games.
- How To Sleep During Office Hours
Mental toughness is the key to success here. For better results you can keep a couple of these farting giants as your source of inspiration.
- Saza-e-Kalapani - Can We Bring Back The Andaman Experience?
Are we trying to pay homage to all those who suffered for our better tomorrow or are we just revisiting the horror without thinking much
- Eat, Pray And Shit The Indian Way
We live in times of quiet desperation and yet find reasons to laugh. That's what India is all about.
- Poetry: To Paul Octopus
Aj kahti hoon Paul Octopus se, Apne tank mei se bolo, Aur bhavi Bharat ki Haalat ka raaz kholo.
- Which Bandh Was it - Bharat, India Or Hindustan?
Keeping aside the name of the Bandh or the minor suffering I had to go through, I do have my own set of perceptions for
- An Evening With Aurangzeb
What drives us to be so judgemental and conclusive without knowing the facts?
- The Snooze Button
If you are like my hubs, you will not hear the alarm even if the volume of the chirping has reached deafening proportions.
- What To Do When A Friend 'Comes Out'
Each one is a sweet memory, a verbal token that a friend trusted me and shared something deeply personal.
- Satire: Meeting Your Maker Made Easy
India offers a unique blend of traditional and modern ways of making this trip, aided in part by our friendly neighbours.
- As Are The Subjects, So is the King
A ruler need not fear non-participative public
- Nawwab and I: Booooobquake Alert
Jen McCreight is going to cause global quakes to prove Sadeghi right.
- Grapes Unfit For Wine
Almost every middle class sub-conti, or desi, has relatives who live abroad.
- Satire: Indian Female League - A New Venture by Lalli Modi
if Pappu can Dance, then Babes can Bat too.
- Where Is Bharat?
The year was 2020. The Twenty-Twenty India Cup final was in progress.
- Fiction: Hindu-Muslim Lagey Raho
They had now decided to join hands to emerge out of flopland and make a grand entry into hitnagar.
- Nawwab and I: One Leg, Two Legs
We are not selfish, we are not psychos. we are not corrupt, do not hoard and are not hung up on manufactured gods
- Foot Pain, An English ‘Infection’
Meanwhile I think of the clippity-clop, the beautiful high heeled damsels wishing if only I could have been there during that period.
- What is Thinking?
A room with six people in it suddenly comes into focus. Music rises and falls in the background and a man dressed in a gray
- Poetry: random ruptions
random and seguing
- Fiction: I Am Jill's Spare Tyre
The long journey from nursery to rhymes was fraught with heartless atrocities inflicted on those that built the heart in the first place.
- Lady and the IPL Game
I don't know any woman who likes cricket just for the sport of it.
- Fear and Lust
- Twitter Fiction: Twocial Etiquette
“Social boo-boo, telling someone you don’t follow them on Twitter.”
- Cricket and Beer
Our hopes had already been dashed when I walked in to bat yesterday.
- Nawwab and I: Turning to a Lamb
Second attempt by handlers and enablers to save their client's reputation
- Twitter Fiction: Equal Sins
“The instant generation….Instant food, instant love.”
- Fiction: The Winning Point
Vineet was an ordinary young man with one remarkable talent that came to fore only in his late teens in college. It all started with
- Fiction: Tryst With A God
"Now do you mind telling me what are you doing here before I ask my dog to fetch me your wings?"
- Fiction: Rockstar
I’ve just discovered a kink in my sexual make-up.
- Eclipsing the Eclipse
Solar and Lunar eclipses are usual occurrences and so also the controversies surrounding it.
- Grooming Starts in a Barber's Shop
My son was mentored to own up his hair-cut, from as young as 10 years of age.
- Nawwab and I: Invisible Chastity Belts
And with good marketing campaign you can sell it to both men and women.
- Indian Police - Protectors or Perpetrators?
Life in India. Who is accountable?
- Tiger Drinks Gatorade for Accenture
Isn't it the easiest thing on earth to have a chance to point fingers at someone?
- Nawwab and I: Inconsequential
t: Full freezer and empty bowls. N: The eternal tussle between the haves and the have-nots
- And We Roll Into The Fourth week!
Description of life on board, as the fourth week begins
- Facebook Messages That Annoy Me
Our Facebook home pages are forever filled with messages from our buddies. Here is a list of messages we could do without.
- Joy, Killjoy of Thesis, Antithesis: Waterless Urinals & Water Crisis
I think everything in this world happens first as a farce, then as a tragedy.
- Satire: The MNS - Mentally N-ill Sena
We don't care what happens to non-Marathis assaulted in Australia, but while in Maharashtra's capital,you better be talking in Marathi.
- poetry: song of rapture
tomorrow is another day and / i promise to be myself
- Twitter and Relationships
All about relationships in twitter...
- Nawwab and I: Thanksgiving 2009
t: How do you deal with these blood thirsty Talibans? N: Listen to them. Treat them as jilted lovers.
- Animal Husbandry, a la My Wife
When she makes some strange noise, the dogs would follow her wagging their tails, like the rodents followed the fabled Piper.
- Mall Hunting
Retail therapy, obviously doesn't last for long. For there is always something better to be looked at and desired.
- Phone, A Friend?
Nature's way of telling the doubters to suck it.
- Chances, Choices, and Chemistry
The secret code I use to refer to the process of meeting an eligible bachelor is 'A tray session'
- Satire: Super-califragilisticexpiali-stitious
The members of the association of Progressive Indian Women (Bharatiya Unnatisheel Mahilayen a.k.a BUM) were livid with rage.