60 articles in category
Page 1 of 3, Go to page: 1, 2, 3 [Next]
- Comic: Zen And The Art Of Ice-cream Cones
- Comic Strip: It's Not A Lie If It Makes Someone Happy
Well, what else is a woman to do?
- Poetoons: Al Qaeda Needs You...
said the Airbus 380 / to the Cessna 172 / tell me if you are dieting
- Movie Review: Kung Fu Panda - Awesomeness - For Kids
Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
- The Onion Jokes About Indian Call Centers And Malaria
At what point does a joke stops being funny?
- Cartoon: The Generation Gap
Happy Mother's Day!
- India-Australia - A Great Test Series
This contest may not possess the glamorous history of the Ashes, but it is clear that this has become the pre-eminent clash in the cricket
- Dummy Online
With religion you can fool all of the people all of the time.
- Bangladesh's Cartoon Controversy: The Prophet and His Honor
I shudder to think what the Prophet would have made of our efforts to protect his reputation if he were alive.
- Ash and Ben Kingsley: Kalaripayat Druids Kick Ass
The Last Legion reveals the truth. Old Skool Indians founded Britain with a combination of mad Kallaripayat skillz and ancient Vedic wizardry.
- Movie Review: Depth Comes from Unlikely Places in Ratatouille
Innovative backdrops and a veteran actor save Pixar's uninspiring CGI flick
- Cartoon: President Who?
The Congress’s guilt is not so much about who they chose for the job as it is about how they trivialised it
- Cartoon: US Missile Chaos
"Iran is that way!" says Russia.
- Cartoon: US H-1B Protectionism
Any move to prohibit Indian companies from hiring H1B visa holders is "protectionist",” says NASSCOM.
- Cartoon: G8 Hypocrisy
India and China are coming under increasing pressure to sign up to a mandatory limit on greenhouse gas emissions at the G8 summit in Germany.
- Cartoon: Mobile Rule #06
Part of the Mobile Rules Series
- Cartoon: Just Buy It
India Inc is on a merger and acquisition binge like never before!
- Comic Detectives of India
And I don't mean "comic" as in "funny"
- Cartoon: General Injustice
Pakistan Government bans public demonstrations in Islamabad but will it be able to quell the political turmoil?
- Cartoon: India - A Failed State of Affairs
The UPA Government completed three years but rising inflation and agrarian crisis have put a dampener on any plans for a celebration.
- Comic Review: "Courtney Crumrin" by Ted Neifah
There are very few books (and even fewer comics) like this which capture your attention right from the first page.
- Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson & Tintin Will Make Movies
Tintin is only going where he belongs - the big screen. This fan is excited.
- Spider-man Vs. Shaktimaan
I have recently come to a conclusion that being "Shaktimaan" is a way better career choice than "Spider-Man".
- Cartoon: Mobile Rules 05
- Cartoon: Mobile Rules 04
The Art Of Missed Calls
- Cartoon: Rahul Gandhi: The Future Is Dim
Rahul Gandhi, has sparked a political storm with controversial remarks that analysts said showed the immaturity of a likely future national leader.
- Cartoon: Babubhai Tours & Travels
BJP MP Babubhai Katara could be in a bigger soup now.
- Cartoon: Mobile Rules
Rule No. 1.
- Cartoon Shin Chan : Bad Role Model For Kids?
Shin Chan's future in India?
- Cartoon: The Nero of Bengal
With violence erupting again in Singur & Nandigram, one can't be sure whether Buddhadeb has any clue what he should be doing.
- French Court To Rule On Whether Prophet's Cartoons Were Offensive
If the same standard applies to Christianity and Islam, then they were offensive - Not!
- Cartoon: Communal Violence
We find ourselves amidst communal violence once again. I guess we will never learn.
- Cartoon: January Murders
It's been a bad bad start (it's not a typo) to the new year. Hoping that it gets better soon.
- Cartoon: Non-Resident Indians - Not So Happy New Year
Non-Resident Indians are concerned about Indian safety.
- Cartoon: Nithari Serial Lethargy
Supreme court finally comments on the Nithari massacre.
- Graphic Novel Review: Ramayan 3392 AD issues 3 and 4
Ramayan 3392 AD moves into a higher gear with issues 3 and 4. Has me hooked.
- Season’s Greetings to All: The Season is Here Again
Some e-cards come with music tending to clog your inbox. I can't think of anything more impersonal or so devoid of grace.
- Cartoon: Rock Bottom Cricket
Indian cricket hits rock bottom
- Cartoon: Think Small - The Singur Small Car Project
Buddhadeb's blind drive towards industralisation of Bengal
- Cartoon: The Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act - Human Rights or Human Wrongs
Dealing with the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act
- Cartoon: Vidarbha's Farmers - A Small Favour
Manmohan Singh announced a 3000 Crore Relief Package for Vidarbha Farmers and guess what they got
- Cartoon: The Indian Cricket Debacle - You Can Run But You Cannot Hide
The match you would never want to watch.
- Desicritics Editors' Picks - August 01 - 31, 2006
Highlighting some articles from August that you may have missed.
- Cartoon: IMF - Size Doesn't Matter
The IMF conundrum
- Cartoon - Bend It Like Musharraf
In the line of fire, Musharraf shoots himself in the foot - Gulf News
- Cartoon: Sleeping With The Enemy
Don't want to be caught napping!!!
- Non Aligned, Almost
How can India be Pro America and Non Aligned at the same time without being a hypocrite?
- The Congress Legacy: Dynastic Politics
Congress Party Dynastic Rule - Business as usual?
- The Indian Song
Fundamentalists, somehow, always miss the point.
- World Leaders Exult On Desicritic Of The Day
When contacted by Desicritics to comment on his new found global fame and notoriety Grumpyji said simply
- To Fly or Not to Fly?
Once, flying signified freedom and now it means just the opposite
Indian Governance is progressively getting worse