738 articles in category
Page 1 of 25, Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 [Next]
- Ma Ngobo's Place at Scenery Park
i often drink here to the laughter of myths a rebellion of conscience seems so far.
- Poetry: Scenery Park, East London
a sky jumps up in nude a chant believes in streaking a sudden heckling stranger is oneself stranger is a night here blooms in untold eviction.
- Fiction: Little Lizard
She pushed down the insect repellent knob and poison showered on the gecko. The reptile scuttled across the floor and...
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam - Can Our Leaders Learn Something From Him?
Can’t a guy like A.P.J inspire these crooks to mend their ways? Or are these guys so thick skinned that they are past the point
- Sudden Trees - Poems of Gwalior
years after the trees grew wild and so did a blatant sky
- Learning Art
We rely on erasers, encouragement and the infinite patience of the art teacher.
- Mdantsane far off
memory is bestowed as unseen remains the fog
- Archie Comics - Will Delhi Accept Kevin?
For 70 years, there was no homosexuality in Riverdale High School. At least nobody talked about it.
- Hindi Films: License To Kill
Hindi movies are as painful as a two-hour-45minutes long yawn.
- buried sea, Poems of Gwalior
the old and buried remains the sea.
- Forest, Poems of Gwalior
dawn the fort banks off at another angle.
- Gwalior Ravines, Poems of Gwalior
an angry sky stalks the night a river long lost to tales.
- Graphic Novel Review: Level 10 Studios' Comic Jump
The artwork is sumptuous and visually rich, not quite manga, yet the action-sequences owe a lot to the typical shonen manga series.
- Book Review: The Pritish Nandy Collection, Poetry Again
‘Again’, I believe would usher newer poetry art, poetry films, poetry music or just plain good old poetry.
- Game Review: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Like Inception, the much-hyped StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty seems to be a humdinger of a game at first blush.
only baba’s outline sink in cohesion his voice far shadowed than before....
- Sleepless - Poems of Gwalior
why straying is combat in an approaching desert storm and lives just happen during that time
- Hiranvan Kothi, Poems of Gwalior
loving you seems to have happened only yesterday
- When Everybody Had Left, Poems of Gwalior
your names etched in the first drop of a gwalior rain
- Old Fort, Poems of Gwalior
only you remain unknown.
- Exiled, Poems of Gwalior
why does then your name wafts so deftly on a seascape horizon still.
- Eyestorms, Poems of Gwalior
you said stones only remember the violence of eye storms.
- Poetry: Knives at Dark, Poems of Gwalior
sleep eludes unspoken lust I cut my dreams often wide open
- Poetry: Old Gwalior, Poems of Gwalior
we lived shattering long drawn thoughts in strange dawns in old gwalior.
- Poetry: July Afternoon - Poems of Gwalior
your hands held my thumb palms caught the language of rage a maratha rain
- Archaeology and The Bible - Keep Them Separate
How do archaeology and the Bible fit together?
- Poetry: East London
East London - A Poem
- Poetry: Rain
Silk Screen Print and Poem from A Slow Train to Gwalior
- Movie Review: Raavanan - Read Amar Chitra Katha Instead
Have we become pathological remixers?
- Haiti, Poems and Drawings
Haiti - Poems and Drawings
- Book Review: Dreams in Prussian Blue by Paritosh Uttam
An unequal relationship to pursue the dreams of one man...
Poems and Drawings on Haiti
- Photo Essay: Courtland Gallery, the Gambier Parry Collection, Islamic Metalwork 3/3
The final photo essay on the Gambier Parry Collection, the Islamic Metalwork collection.
- Photo Essay: Michelangelo's Dream at the Courtland Gallery, London
A photo essay on Michaelangelo's drawings in the Dream series.
- Photo Essay: Staircase at Courtland Gallery
A photo essay on one of the most famous staircases in London
- Poetry: The Rainbows Last Evening
i remembered you at hauz khas behind the ruins when you had touched....
- Intercourse with the Natives
The biggest part, I believe, of any healing between cultures that have been at odds with each other is a dialogue.
- Amar Singh, a Political Reality
Creativity within politics is a taboo factor and creative impulses have always been pushed down ruthlessly.
- Mdantsane Black, Poems of Mdantsane
black are we grown from unseen embers
- Mdantsane Laughter - Poems of Mdantsane
a girl laughs out aloud clutching a tree back in rural mdantsane.
- Ideart: Retro Shirt & Kolam
Because the fabric was crumpled and stiff at those wrinkles, the colour caught and skipped in places.
- Suprabhatam – The Dawn Prayer
On an impulse today, I looked up the lyrics of The Dawn Prayer - and found myself captivated.
- Poessay: Five Letter B Words Part II
Words express, emote, soothe, guide, communicate.
- When the Sun Broke in Mdantsane, Poems of Mdantsane
we all went out collecting pieces patients held out their palms
- Poetry: Didn't I Tell You?
when a colored moon suddenly opens a sky to just another sea.
- Gary lives in Mdantsane, Tales of Mdantsane
gary laughed out aloud there is a white man in his cage
- Book Review: Runemarks
Anything that can be dreamed is True.
- Book Review: Mdantsane Breathing
At Mdantsane ‘hunger is an imagination’ and as ‘country runs on fasting streets’
- Mdantsane Dancing- Poetry of Mdantsane
she touches her eyes and her hips again in other patterns....
- Book Review: The Tunnel at the End of Time
The Armageddon was inevitable... We needed it, and so we created it. But it is only illusion...
- Ideart: Good Karma, Bad Medicine
The best way to communicate this thought may be visual and not verbal.
- Pakistan Fashion Week Lights Up Lahore
Lahore lights up with glamour and glitz amidst everything that is so dark.
- Amar Singh - Creativity Beyond Politics
Creativity in the Indian political sphere is a sequestrum that refuses to be rejuvenated.
- Photo Essay: Hotel Russell in London
A photo essay on Hotel Russell in London
- Keiskammahoek - Poetry of South Africa
a keiskammahoek sky falls apart
- The Day The Sur Died
This was nothing but a bunch of actors being taken to a bunch of scenic spots, and asked to smile at the camera.